Mission, Vision and Aim
World Association for Hallyu Studies (WAHS)
Hallyu has captured the attention of the world as a phenomenal cultural icon. With regional presidents, section leaders and global leaders, WAHS strives to show a bright future of Hallyu!
The World Association for Hallyu Studies (WAHS) is a non-profit membership association dedicated to advancing Hallyu Studies as a multidisciplinary body of knowledge and profession serving the public good.
- Grow to be an international organization for Hallyu studies and research
- Expand the community for firm-university and multidisciplinary research on Hallyu
- Coherent organization for information sharing, mutual understanding, and social contribution
- Leading, professional, and harbinger organization for Hallyu Studies – Support futuristic and realistic plans for Hallyu development
- Promoting Hallyu Studies in Academia
- Promoting firm-university and multidisciplinary Hallyu research
- Promoting international communication and development through Hallyu Studies
Hi all members,
Welcome back to IWAHS.org.
We have migrated most of the data for IWAHS.org onto the new server. We would be making changes to this site continously to improve the functionality of this page. If you have suggestions, please feel to contact us.
TEL: +82 (0)2 971-5577
This message will appear only one time. Please close this popup and continue browsing.