Internship Recruitment 2017
World Association for Hallyu Studies is looking for new interns at their office in Seoul. Hallyu refers to the Korean Wave, a sudden boom of Korean pop music (or K-pop) and drama, which started roughly from 1996. Since then, Hallyu has captured the attention of the world as a phenomenal cultural icon. Now there exists a wide variety of perspectives, approaches, and mediums of enjoying Hallyu across the globe.
Now the WAHS team is looking for new interns at their office in Seoul! This internship is volunteered, but you will receive a certificate for your work.
- Manage our website iwahs.org with assistance
- Design header images
- Post articles on our Facebook page
- Send emails to our global team
- Undergraduate/Graduate Student
- Interested in working in a team
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and Office
- Interested in writing articles on Hallyu
- About 6 hours a week, depending on your schedule
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV, as well as a Letter of Motivation. We will consider your application and reply to you soon.
Hi all members,
Welcome back to IWAHS.org.
We have migrated most of the data for IWAHS.org onto the new server. We would be making changes to this site continously to improve the functionality of this page. If you have suggestions, please feel to contact us.
TEL: +82 (0)2 971-5577
This message will appear only one time. Please close this popup and continue browsing.